Friday 29 February 2008

A Physics Professor Investigates VoicesOf Dead

I receive Victor Zammit's(A Lawyer Presents the case for the Afterlife) weekly report about the afterlife, and today he drew attention to Danny Penman's article "Electronic Voices From Beyond The Grave"

This is how the article begins:-

As the wind howls outside his lab, the physics professor tells me about the first message he received on his equipment: “A voice came through and said quite clearly ‘We are the dead. We are still able to think and speak.” “I was a bit shaken,” he smiles. But that was just the first of Professor Senkowski’s ‘messages from the dead’. Shortly afterwards he received a message from his father, who’d died many years previously. “Ernst my little dwarf,”. The Professor recalls his father’s ghostly voice as saying. “He spoke in a little used Prussian dialect. And no one but my father used, or even knew, that nickname.” “I was not a believer. I’m a physicist. But all of the evidence I’ve seen confirms that the dead are trying to communicate with us.”


READ THE FULL FACINATING ARTICLE HERE


No comments: